Background

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Howdy Yall! After injection Lupron for several days while out of the country, I have arrived at home and starting my Menopur injections tonight. The steward on the cruise ship had to give me a little "sharp trap" to keep my injections after he found syringes in the trash can. Tonight for the first time(this round) I mixed the 4 vials. I forgot how much sodium chloride to mix with the Menopur powders and after mixing it all realized the entire vials were all empty. Too bad for me, because I need the drug so it meant a huge injection volume. Tonight for the only time ever I was able to inject in my stomach, however with about 4 ccs of volume the injections was slow and rough on my tummy. I have a little knot where it was, and little light headed afterward, but everything is just peachy now. Must be a sign..because on a cruise excursion Alli told a woman we were "working on having kids", and she told a story about how on her 2nd round of IVF she was blessed with triplets!!! We are looking to become Mommy and Daddy Johnson in 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment