Background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25th, 2009

Today was another appointment with Dr. G. The US went great, with poor Al waiting in the front room. Then the blood draw...for the first time in 2 years it took 3 poke..yikes! The worst part was stabbing around saying the little vein keeps moving around and them trying to chase it..scary! They wrote out a calendar that I will continue 20 ccs of Lupron until my period, then decrease to 10ccs. At that point I start 4 vials of injections twice a day. They think the planning is perfect and I will give myself only one injection on the cruise before I am home and need to get on a regular routine. Sounds like perfect timing to me! The call with results later this afternoon said the blood work was great and that we were right on track! I hope we don't bubble over with joyful anticipation before we "really" begin the process. Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment