Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

Howdy!
I went to the doc today and it was quite bizarre. I went in and they asked if I was there for my DepotLupron shot. I said, not that my hubby had decided on another round of IVF while we were in peak condition to conceive. At that point the nurse remembered and apologized. Then, we did an ultrasound. Dr. G asked if I thought I had ovulated, since technically it is day 28. I explained I wasn't sure. He saw what he thought was one tiny follicle, but that by no means would I start my period any time soon. The surgery kind of through my cycle off. They then took blood, and called this afternoon to say my Progesterone was at 3.2 and to not take my Lupron. What Lupron? He still has not prescribed my Lupron for IVF, or the DepotLupron if we are to wait. He said he wants to better track what is happening, and needs to see me every few days. Therefore, I am going on Thursday and at that point I hope we clear up many of my questions. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment