Background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10th, 2009

Howdy!
First off thank you to everyone for the emails, calls, prayers and encouragement. When a sister calls out in need you all quickly step up. What a blessing each of you have been in our lives.
Tyler and I spent the last day in prayer and discussion as a couple. This morning I woke up to Dr.G's office calling. The first few calls I did not answer, trying to get my head of straight. Finally, I spoke with the office manager who asked which pharmacy I would like my injections delivered too. I told her basically we are going to wait until we have a solid decision and spent more time in prayer before starting any meds at all. They put my order on hold. I asked if we could talk to DR. G ASAP. Sweet guy called me on his lunch break. I explained that Ty and I discussed the options and lean toward starting another round of IVF and wanted to know more specifics. He said he thought we were buying time by going on Lupron until Ty got back from Iraq to try naturally, and that we did not want to try IVF again because of the expense. I explained we are comfortable moving in any direction together or apart, but thought we needed to be on Lupron to increase the chances of IVF working. He said not at all. My chances after the surgeries are just as good since i was all "cleaned out". I am still meeting with him next week to discuss the 2 options and 1 million questions.
1. Start IVF as soon as we can.(After I am healed and physically able to.)
2. Start Lupron and wait until Tyler is home and we try naturally(even with a 10% shot it could happen!).
I am awed at what an incredible husband I have. He makes incredible sacrifices for our country and family, greater than most men are ever called to. Incredibly, with each struggle and trial we draw closer to each other and closer to our God...what an amazing life we are blessed with. We love you all and think of and pray from you often.

No comments:

Post a Comment