Background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21st, 2009

Today was my blood test for progesterone level only, not a pregnancy test as many of you were led to believe. I had my blood taken, for like the 100th time, which I wish was an exaggeration. I have track marks as though I am up to something sketchy, which of course I am not. The sweet nurses love to chat with me, and had a million questions about my 2nd day back with the kiddos. Then, I headed to Francine's to get my progesterone injection. I will never get used to a needle that thick. Now when I have regular diameter injections I barely even feel it. She commented on how black and blue my booty is. I wish my booty had not grown such much, forget the black and blue. The massive hormone injections have packed on 10 pounds, not the dreaded 15 like expected, but bad enough. I will hopefully get the results early tomorrow to determine the amount of my injection tomorrow evening. Super hopeful and excited! But in the meantime I am head over heels for some of my precious angels, so as always they are my kiddos for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment