Background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12th,2009 actually the right date this time




Today was odd, because I dropped down from 3 or 4 injections a day to 0. I had my final and only Ovidrel injection last night at 10:30, which should hopefully spawn my eggs into action. I had to post a picture of it because it is refrigerated, glass and specially encased in gas...like an injection for a queen! We had a great time worshipping today and truthfully felt His presence! We are excited for tomorrow! I am scheduled to be in the room at 8:00, and totally out of it quickly after. Not too hard to knock me out after I pay the IVF bill tomorrow. They should just show me the IVF bill and let me pass out naturally from shock. How amazing how God has provided and planned for this. Tyler and I talked, and if in the future we are financially blessed we would love to sponsor a family int heir IVF procedures who would not be able to afford it otherwise.I will try and updated everyone on tomorrows procedure, how many eggs we retrieved and my current health. Thank you for your prayers and concerns, we are blessed by our relationships with each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment