Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15th, 2009

Yo! Absolutely nothing to new to inform you of, but we are excited for tomorrow. Today after talking to my teaching partner about my hubby's fear of me going to open house after the transfer, my principal came to my room. My precious partner went to the principal and explain to her how important the transfer was and how my husband was afraid for the risk of entertaining parents afterward. The principal said under no circumstances should i come to open house...what a relief. Now I need to initiate a relationship with my kiddos and families another way, but as my partner said, "my babies feet need to be firmly planted first". We are excited for tomorrow and ask for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have such a considerate teaching partner!!! Will definitely be praying for y'all tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete