Background

Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd, 2009


Howdy! This morning we traveled to the Post office super early to pick up my box of European meds before my doc appointment. They had arrived while we were in San Diego and waiting for pick up. I had to take a picture after seeing how many little boxes with 2 vials each there were. The ultrasound went great. Dr. G did ask why I was super dosing the drugs. I explained his partner Marta had prescribed that amount, and he looked quite stunned. I reminded him of how few eggs we got last time, and he thinks that is why we are doing so many. I hope they communicate better from here on out. While I was there they gave me my 4 vials this morning, then drew permanent marker all over my booty to remind Francine where to stab from here on out. Francine is coming over this evening for the other 4! He knows the gym rat I am, and told me to not panic when I start packing on the pounds. Supposedly the injections have a known side effect of weight gain, which can be severe...15 pounds typically in 9 days. But last round was only 6..so we will see what happens! Tyler said for our anniversary next week he hopes we are blessed with a baby Johnson! We are thankful for your continued support and prayers! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment