Background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 12th,2009

Trust involves letting go and knowing God will catch you. -James Dobson

Hola!
Wow life is moving full speed ahead. Tyler and I celebrated another anniversary, none of which we have been able to spend in the same state yet, but still full of love and a life long commitment. This morning I injected my last Lupron, Menopur and Merional shots. Now we have the Ovidrel injection at midnight and then bring on the babies. Monday at 8:00 am is the surgery to retrive eggs, and my US guaranteed a minimum of 6 again yesterday. My Progesterone blood work yesterday was in the 700s which looked great as well. Then, Thursday at 9:45 is the embryo transfer. We are praying for healthy little embryos to become a baby Johnson in this next week. Amazing to think that a week from now I could be pregnant!!! Please keep us n your thoughts and prayers. God listens!

No comments:

Post a Comment