Background

Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 18th, 2009

My mother, my little helper of the millennium, departed today so I am back to the single little life watching my embryos. The injections have been going better, with less and less oil leaking from the sites. Today I had a few tummy cramps, wishful thinking that implantation is happening possibly. Daddy to be(hopefully) is thrilled and loves to already talk and write as though he is a Pop! On another note, thank you for all those who expressed concerns for our family, Tyler is safe. Scary news when your hubby cant discuss the matter with his own wife, but thankfully it was all over the news. Pray for the families of those soldiers fighting for our freedom.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090717/ts_nm/us_iraq_basra_violence

No comments:

Post a Comment