Background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8th, 2009

Be imitators of God! Ephesians 5:1a

Howdy!
Just a quick note to tell everyone how great everything is going. I/We have mastered giving the 4 vials at morning and night, as well as m Lupron to the tummy. Yesterday I had an appointment and had my blood drawn. My estrogen level was 210 which they said was perfect. The Ultrasound went "Pretty good". My uterus and lining are better than ever, however we only counted 6 follicles as of now. Good enough since last time we even had less, but not nearly what we hoped with almost doubling the injections. The doc is estimating the egg retrieval surgery to be Monday or Tuesday and the embryo transfer on Thursday or Friday. We are working to arrange my mom to fly back out. We are beyond thrilled and excited. We feel this round has been a huge relief and at no point have we been stressed or worried like last round when everything was so new. Tyler is excited to welcome a spring baby Johnson! We are excited to see what God has in store and everyday learn more about our intimacy with Him, our marriage and ever growing faith in time of dependence.

No comments:

Post a Comment