Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27th, 2009

Who knew I would be gone from 6:00am until 8:00 pm the day before surgery? Too much to do..too little time. After teaching Vacation Bible School I was at the hospital for hours. Arranging a room, valet, questions, getting meds, allergy tests, urine and blood tests, a sleep apnea exam(for what?). On top of the regular life appointments and errands to get taken care of. I totally rocked the gym today, and we spoke about possibly entering a fitness competition, if my gym sponsored my entry fees that is. Hopefully the surgery will be successful and i can be back in the gym ASAP. Now I need to do laundry and pack for Texas because I will basically be passed out, until the plane flight. Praying for a safe and healthy surgery....as well as the struggle of major surgery without a hubby(the fear of not having him by my side, is greater than any physical fear of the procedure)...I fully trust Dr. G with my life....We have an amazing God who continually provides.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glas that you are coming to Texas... I hope the surgury works...call you tonight...

    ReplyDelete