Background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009

Howdy! Today is Mother's Day and by far the most stressful day in this journey. Yesterday and today I had spotting. The doctor says it can be one of 2 things...one being a miracle, the other heartache...1. Implantation bleeding/spotting happens about 6-10 days after transfer when the little embryo burrows into the uterus lining. 2. I am starting my period a week early, just like in all the other attempts, and my luteal phase is again cut too short. We are desperately on our knees for #1, but know God will bless us in the way He desires. In other words Mother's Day has been hard and tearful for both of us, knowing I am literally becoming a mother on this day, or another opportunity is quickly slipping from our hands. Prayer more than ever, is what we desire right now, for our strength, healing and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment