Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14th, 2009

Wow!Francine and I were in for a surprise tonight!"A Geyser" as Ty called it. As Francine gave me the injection, she thought out loud that she might have pushed too hard. When she pulled the syringe out blood started pouring everywhere..my pants, the floor and it took piles of gauze to absorb it all. Once it was wiped up, it didn't bleed a drop more..weird! The blood test was quick and easy. I talked to the nurse about how i thought it was going to be negative, and explained why. She then reassured me with IVF and all the unnatural procedures you never know what to expect, so to not loose faith. We are definitely strong in our faith, but know tomorrows result is out of our control and for that we are thankful. Have a great day! Pray for a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment