Background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th, 2009




Today I couldn't sleep and woke up to take a pregnancy test at 5:00 am. Mediocre news...there were 2 lines, but the second one almost required a magnifying glass...not great, not bad. The Internet says that means you are pregnant, but you HCG is super low, which I new all along. The day went great, mid afternoon a tiny bit of spotting. I called Dr. G's cell again, and he said if that was all, to just take my injection early and increase the dose. Francine was in town, so he said he would walk me through it. I would have died for someone to see e i n the mirror pulling on my butt cheek turned around backward to fin the marks were we normally go. It is all black and blue, so i figured just to aim in the bruise. It took a good 2 minutes to get the oil in, to dense to push fast, one drop of blood, band aided and good to go. He said he will see me Monday to sort everything out and see what is going on! Prayers for the weekend are appreciated and never taken for granted! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Don't freak out... I was 4 weeks pregnant with Joaquin, and all of my pregnancy tests looked like that. The first one, I could barely even see the second line!

    ReplyDelete