Background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17th, 2009


Today was a much better day than last Sunday! Last Sunday at church kids were trying to give me Mother's day trinkets and I got teary eyed worried about the spotting and afraid I might never be a mother. So worship today was much more bright, knowing there is a glimmer of hope. Above are the pics from today. I took the pregnancy test this morning, notice that i bought digital, so the result is more straight forward no the "kind of there" line. We are by no means in the clear, but we are still hopeful the test turns up correct. But with the meds and IVF a HPT is very rarely reliable, however lets me breathe a sigh of relief each morning so worth a few bucks. The other image is the progesterone oil injections I am going to try and give myself again. Yesterday went so great, that i would like to try every once in a while to do ti myself, because i know my pain threshold and body better than anyone. Notice the band aid is a full size one, so the oil solution and needle are HUGE! Yikes! We are looking forward to the appointment tomorrow, to see biologically what is going on. We do not know if he wants at ultrasound, blood work, injections or what..but tomorrow afternoon hopefully we will have a better idea of the possible future of Baby Johnson!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki I am so happy that you are getting some positve test results. Aaron and I have been folowing your blog and praying everyday for you and Tyler. Good luck to day at the Dr! You are going to make the best mom in the whole world!!!

    Love You,
    Megan Kempf

    ReplyDelete