Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY 18th, 2009

Good evening! First off I want to thank you all for your sweet emails, comments and prayers, you have made the journey full of strength. Today at the doc they took more blood for another test to see what is really going on. While I was there I brought my other injections for a "real" nurse to administer since I was there anyway. I have been really hopeful until this evening, I had some cramping in my tummy and a tiny bit of spotting again. I am sure it could be nothing, but with the biggest news of our life riding on this, and another 24 hours until I get the results it is nerve racking. Thank you in advance for your love support and prayers. Hopefully tomorrow will be the best of our lives! We remember imagining our wedding day and night, our first move, our first day of work, our first house as the biggest days of our lives, once we embarked on IVF the excitement of those days has been ore than shadowed by the excitement of LIFE!!! How exciting! The stinky part...the news will be announced via cell phone while I am chaperoning a middle school dance...awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment