Background

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th,2009

Howdy! So Ty and I must be the biggest lunatics on the planet, because even with 4 days of spotting we still are grasping for a glimmer of hope. I assume after spending an entire life savings of money, and sacrificing my body for months we can't give up. I called the doc and said I was positive IVF didn't work, and asked if I could move the date of the blood test from Friday to Thursday. Therefore, we will have the results Friday instead of Monday. Whoop! Whether it is positive or negative we are ready for the stress of waiting and meds to be over. Speaking of meds...I guess I rarely look at my booty in the mirror, because today Francine was talking about how bad it looked. I examined my booty and it is all black and blue with tons of tiny scabs from the thick diameter of the needle, and horrible rash and scabs from band aids several times of day. From the looks of my rear end I am a war victim of sorts. Thank you for the continued prayer and support! Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Then call me crazy too, because I can't stop praying for your sweet baby/ies. And you too, of course. Hang in there girl - just a couple more days of waiting. <3

    ReplyDelete