Background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26th, 2009

Howdy!
Wow how awesome our God is! Today I am in the middle of Vacation Bible School and an unknown AZ number keeps calling. Finally they leave a message..it is the Doc's office manager. Someone canceled, and if she can get an anesthesiologist and assistant, I have surgery on Thursday. She calls back and got the needed personnel! The world wind begins..I had a pre-op today, one with the anesthesiologist tomorrow and one at the hospital tomorrow, then picking up different meds at 2 places! The doc went over the 3, yeah count em 3 procedures, they will perform. I had to sign waiver after waiver about infections, puncturing organs, possible death. Wow what a terrifying thought, all these possibilities when you precious angel is on the other side of the planet. My dear friends are taking me again, bless their hearts! I asked about my flight less than 24 hours later and they were basically like ???, that is up to you. WE have seen people come back for their one week post-op hopping and skipping, and others brought in a wheel chair because they haven't walked yet. I am one tough cookie I thought......
Procedure #1
http://www.gynalternatives.com/hsc.htm
Procedure #2
http://www.advancedfertility.com/laparoscopy.htm
Procedure #3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilation_and_curettage

Keep Praying for my sanity and health, and to stopping hoping for the impossible of waking up from surgery with Ty beside me....

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that?!? My prayers are with you tomorrow and always!

    ReplyDelete