Background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th, 2009

Whew..another rough day in Vail, but here is my game plan....Enjoy every moment of life God has blessed us with. Therefore, until we have out own children I am going to eat up every second I can with my "kiddos". We are praying for a blessing from God on our next move from here and look forward to Friday when we meet with Dr. G. Thank you each for your letters, emails, texts, comments, messages and prayers. I have had a hard time getting back to each of you, right now we are at a place when talking about it over and over again, just makes our heart hurt worse. We are grieving and soon enough will feel comfortable talking about the situation and what we are going to do as a result. I hope you understand our heartache and wishes. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment