Background

Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22nd, 2009

Today after turning my classroom into Club Johnson on the last day of school...I will have to attach a video....
I met with Dr. G. Marta did the US and said things looked about what they expected. An US in the middle of MC cramps was one painful experience. They prescribed some strong pain meds for the next few days as precaution. Then I spoke with Dr. G about the next step. As I predicted, SURGERY! They want to open me up to see what could be going wrong and if they can surgically fix any "issue" they have not been able to diagnose. Since so far we are the 3% of undiagnosed infertility. Unfortunately it is a stay in an actual hospital type deal...so we are going to try and schedule something next week, however since we are on the hospital's schedule the office manager said the surgery might not be done until July. I explained I have a summer break from school, so if there are any cancellations my flexibility throws me into the #1 spot. Once I recover from surgery we will discover our next step....in this wild journey we have partaken upon....
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment