Background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

Wow..much to catch up on! At some point I am determined to get caught up so that I am writing about what is currently happening not backtracking so far.

Easter
We had a wonderful Easter celebrating our Savior who rose after dying from our sins. The most emotional Easter for me ever! The urgency and passion I have always had for my Lord changes dramatically when more than anything I want my boys to love Jesus and find salvation and grace in his death. Wow..too powerful for this brief blog. We had a great Easter egg hunt, wonderful worship service and lunch with Aunt Ashley before sending her off on her way back to TX. Yes the hunt was indoors..lame Mommy I know, but Taft can't walk and watching his bruise up his knees on the rocks outside would have broken my heart Easter morning, so to even the playing field this year the bunny hid our eggs inside mostly. Of course there was no candy in the eggs, just precious little stuffed toys. Like fake vegetables and soft stuffed tools. Greatest part is that they love wearing their new tool belt the tools hang on. The creepiest part is that their favorite toy is a fake little knife that came with the vegetables. Zeke puts it in his teeth and swing his head around..SCARY!!The bunny even left a special egg for Mommy and it just happened to come in a Tiffany's box! Thanks Daddy Bunny for the surprise!






No comments:

Post a Comment