Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seriously Guy, A Sippy Cup?

Howdy!
This evening the washing mashine was making a loud noise as it rotated but I dint think much of it. The boys were both standing at the front and screaming because throuh the window they could see their loveys spinning around. Of course they don't want their loveys washed, I thin they have a goal in mind of entering the Guiness book of world records for most bacteria per square inch with those nasty things. I closed the utility room door as a dirstraction and go on with the evebing. Then in moving the laundry to the druyer I see why they were so fussy and it isn't just washed loveys.....
They must a sneaked a FULL sippy cup into the washer before I started it. The noise was the sippy slammign around and now is full of butter/curds from being heated and tumbled for an entire cycle.
These two are a handful..what next?

1 comment: