Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day



My Mother's Day was filled with amazingly sweet thoughts from people.

I was delivered a beautiful arrangement from my husband and boys. Plus received very kind cards from my parents, my in laws and my dear Laura. Then the biggest surprise at all...a giant vase was delivered full of tulips with the sweetest card EVER, all the way from Afghanistan. "Uncle" Tom surprised me. Then, on top of that I got the nicest card and bottle of my favorite wine from "Uncle" Ryan. What class act friends my hubby has! He can't be here to talk care of me on Mother's day, so his buddies step up to do so. We are blessed with such great people!

Best parts of the day are always the boys snuggling their little face up on my neck and Zeke blowing me kisses, while Taft says "WUBB WHUU" aka Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment