Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Toddlers?


What makes a baby a toddler?

How about this.......
I turn around and the boys have helped each other onto these toy cubes in their room.
I call a friend for advice on little bumps on Zeke's belly and I turn around after 30 seconds of ringing and find:
1. Zeke pulled out all the 6 feet long bamboo from an arrangement in the living room.
2. Hear hysterical laughing and find Taft standing on the edge of the couch ready to jump to the coffee table...how did he get up there to begin with?

Tag Team
The other day I was in the living room picking up toys and watching the boys from the corner of my eye....
1. Taft opens the pantry.
2. Zeke grabs 2 fig newton type things, keeps one for himself and hands Taft one.
3. Mommy starts in the their direction saying "No, No"
4. The boys take off at 100mph for the den laughing.
5. Its like those 2 monsters planned it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment