Background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Ever Standardized Test

Yes in my former life I was a middle school teacher, so testing and more testing is 2nd nature in this house. The boys has their first real standardized test performed by their OT the other day, the Peabody fine motor. They were placed in seats and asked to perform a load of questions. Such as put 3 pegs into a row in the peg board. Teacher Mommy was in the background thinking.."What? Pegs and a pegboard? They have never seen anything like that in their life..ahh? An hour later and about 30 performance assessments later I met with the OT to discuss. And the results are...
My angels PASSED!!!!! They don't qualify for fine motor OT, unless we choose it and pay out of pocket. Taft was ranked at 15 months and he is 15 months old. Zeke ranked between 18-20 months, which he is 15, but gestationally just over 12, so doing great. Both my little men were so cooperative. The OT kept commenting on their perfect behavior and cooperation. Yes Ma'am, my children ROCK!!!! The boys even waved and gave kisses when the exam was over! Way to go Johnson Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment