Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ethiopia Unites Us

Today at church the boys are I are slowly makign our way back out to the parkign lot when a new family comments on how adroable they are and asks where they are from. Not to boast but the boys are like ROCK STARS everywhere we go. We once counted 16 people stopped and commented druign a Target trip for 2 items, yes 2 items! Therfroe, when people ask about them I try and keep it short. I smiled and said "They are from Ethiopia." I turn to gran Zeke's hand and make our way to the car. When the Dad said, "So is she". I look down and they have an Ethiopian daughter who is 3 years old. Needless to say..we couldn't stop talking. I hope they enjoyed church, since they were newcomers, and we can continue to develop a relationship. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment