Background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29th,2009

Good evening! Today was rough I was much more sore than I imagined. I was waddling as though I was 9 months pregnant already! The kids were so cute trying to help me do things and on their best behavior for sure! Thank God! I called the doctor with a few side effects I had not planned on and she thought I was doing fine, just a few extra negatives. Under their advice I tried to take it easy this evening again. Francine gave me the biggest shot ever again, but surprisingly I did not pass out tonight. Thankfully! I think the pass out yesterday must have been surgery related and not progesterone related, since today went fine. We are looking forward to Friday! Pray for Ty as well, he is having a real hard time being so far removed from all the action and still trying to be a good future "dad"!

No comments:

Post a Comment