Background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 2009

Tonight I went to Francine's for my next injection. We mixed the vials perfect, and the shot went great. She had been practicing on an orange. What a blessing she is. Gos is great to have blessed me with a friend who gives time out of every day for 10 weeks in hopes of helping us on our journey to baby Johnson. The shot I give myself in the stomach in the mornings went fine as usual, I can almost do it in my sleep now! The injections Francine gives every day are a killer, I can hardly sit or sleep on that side. I am hoping my body adjusts and that we get even better at giving them, making it less painful afterward. We are looking at end of April for the egg harvest and first days of may for embryo transfer. Unfortunately, that might make it impossible to attend Kristen's wedding which I already have airplane flight, and fabulous dress for..bummer. Whoop for our future baby! The excitement builds!

No comments:

Post a Comment