Background

Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27th, 2009

Howdy! The injection at midnight was a killer and kept me up the majority of the night. However, I think it is working because my ovaries have been cramping all day. Hopefully releasing more eggs than the ultrasound showed! I played it easy at the gym tonight hoping it would encourage more eggs to slip out. The surgery is tomorrow at 8:00 and Andrew is driving me back and forth. Please keep Tyler, I and the future baby Johnson in your prayers! Amazing to imagine that my eggs will be fertilized by Ty's cryogenically frozen sperm, neither of us in the room and one on the other side of the planet. Wow the ways God works! My kids are intrigued and thrilled, asking to name the baby after them!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing! Will certainly be praying for y'all tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete