Background

Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24th,2009

The injections both went great. I got my results from the blood work earlier in the week and it came back great. Today I had an ultrasound and blood work as well. The ultrasound seemed to go well. Marta said we had enough eggs that she thinks it would be a success. I do not know the number, because she knew that would stress me out, since it was lower than expected on Tuesday. I will get the blood work results tomorrow. I have scheduled the surgery for Tuesday for egg retrieval. Now I am on the great hunt for who can take me to and from the surgery and babysit as I get better, and a sub for that day, since we already had too many subs scheduled that day....God will provide! Only 2 more days of the 5 vial injections, and we switch to HCG and progesterone! Pray for our future Baby Johnson!

2 comments:

  1. I fell so bad for you, Nik! Who is taking you to and from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there to help. So excited for this next step!! Sending prayers on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete