Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21st, 2009

Today I gave the injection in the morning, naturally. This afternoon was an Ultrasound, one day early because I have an IEP and meeting at DO tomorrow evening. We had good and bad news....I only had 5 total follicles, at the most. The wand had difficulty at the odd angles. They were hoping for at least double that. With all the injections I figured I would have alot because when we started everything I would have 5 totally naturally. I have another ultrasound Friday morning, in hopes that more will have developed since today. Please pray for more eggs, specifically on the left side, which has not done its part. If more eggs are not developed by then we face cancellation of the entire cycle, or a reduced chance of success. Finally, the doc gave me the 5 vial injections while I was there, since I still have not received my order.....my 3-5 day order, and it is day 12 my goodness! Thank God I have 52 kiddos who already hang on my every word and step to get me through this. We love yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment