Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wild Days

My little guys are so silly. First off, they behave like pretty wild students during art time at home. Look how they go crazy slamming the table and tossing markers. For a moment I thought I was back in a middle school classroom. Also, Zeke is RIDICULOUSLY ADDICTED to music! This video is so silly, how he keeps pushing the button the the weeble tree house until it gets to a little jingle he enjoys and then he starts get jiggy with it! He knows what he wants..some good tunes!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the videos that you post Nikki! Your boys are beautiful and it is very evident that you are a wonderful mom! Wyatt loves his Weebles Tree House. He too is obsessed with pushing the button over and over again until it gets to one of the songs that he loves to dance too. I don't know about you but since Wyatt is so wild I had to take away the men that come with the toy. They are like little weapons when hurled across the room. They have brought me to my knees on more than one occasion!

    ReplyDelete