Background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'Twin" talks

Howdy!
I assume everyone has seen the twin talking babies since they seem to be everywhere from a little YouTube video, to a huge Internet sensation. After seeing them I decided to film mine. Not only do ours have the sweet little twin language that only they know and understand, but they are so affectionate to each other. I love how they babble and then hug, babble and then touch face, babble and then lay their head in the others lap. I apologize for the weird angle and snotty noses, this was filmed totally spontaneously. My little monsters just might be the sweetest thing. Confirms over and over daily how perfectly God placed them together. I can't even imagine if the orphanage has split them up, they are a pair for life.

Double the trouble, double the love!




No comments:

Post a Comment