Background

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17th, 2009

Howdy!
After many sweet and caring friends and family full of advice, we had our first Depo Luron shot today. I spoke forever with the doc explaining my fears, and they all agree we are grasping for straws as a last resort. I had all my side effect stories to share, and they had plenty of ammunition as well. How there are awful stories, yet the actual percentage of people they apply to is beyond slim. They said the only thing they can equate the "crazy Depo ladies" to is the groups opposed to children receiving vaccinations. How they can not prove there is any relation between vaccinations and autism, but all over the media and protest proclaim it. The side effects these women claim, have never been medically linked to DepoLupron, and might be from other meds or events. I was more than reassured. If this is the last option we have that has not been tried we hate to lay down and give up, plus the fact we have tried every other medical opportunity, we did not want to forgo our last option. However, we would love for continued prayers and support. Those of you super close to me I will keep you updated, as our fears of side effects are still very real and I want to keep my girlfriends watching my health. Since our first date Ty and I have sought guidance and will of Our Lord, and tried to uphold His laws in our relationship, and have this overwhelming peace as a result of the seeds we have sewn. Our hardships have over and over again become blessings of His hand. Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment