Background

Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10th, 2009

Howdy!
I am seeking advice. Ty and I have been taught to seek wise council in a position like this and need some help. Today I authorized and paid for my DepoLupron(the injections to start menopause) to save eggs until Ty is home and we have a better plan. However, I wanted to do my homework and started researching the drug, only to find horrifying and I mean life threatening and terrifying side effects. I know ever drug is different for everyone, but take a look at this site and the repercussions. If you were in my position what would you do? Love you and praying for heavenly wisdom and intervention...
http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=19732&name=LUPRON%20DEPOT

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, well I've been reading and several other places too. it seems that the drug would be a last resort. You are too young to risk all the side effects that could come upon you from taking it. I'm sure that some women would say that their situation in life was worse than it was before taking it. It seems I can't find a good story about the drug. If it were me, or Kristen asking me, I would say no and tell you to rely on your God to know your dreams and wishes and to let His will be done. I love you & Tyler and pray for you to make the decision that is best for you both. Love you so!

    ReplyDelete