Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Advent Calendar

Taft was obsessed, and I mean obsessed with this chocolate calendar I got at Trader Joe's. We had a couple of daily activities for the month of December each day leading up until Christmas, so I thought it would be fun to end our traditions each evening with a shared candy from the calendar. Boy was I wrong! I found Taft hiding under the Christmas tree on several occasions desperate to get into the calendar, found him stuffing his mouth, and then found his hysterical because he wanted candy! I had no idea he would get so worked up over the candy. That was just supposed to be the little reward after our daily time learning about Jesus! Maybe next year there will be more Jesus and less candy when you see his bizarro behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment