Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

23 & me


BEST GIFT EVER! Tyler gave our family 23&me gene testing for Christmas. Mine has been sent off to a lab for analysis. Now I must wait the 6-8 time period for results to be returned. I am dying to find out more about my history, health, family, body, make-up, etc! What a real gift of life!

2nd best gift ever.....Half spa day at the new JW Marriot Gold Resort in Texas. He arranged for Memaw to watch the kids while I was pampered beyond belief in spas, aromatherapy rooms, stone massage, facial, mud wrap, etc! I read how that hotel is one of the 50 best in the World as well as their Spa is in the top 50 too! I definitely felt like #1 in the world! Never been pampered in luxury of that quality and what a neat surprise, totally out of the blue from adoring Tyler! 1.5 years ago..Kelly and I were paying $4 for a couple's massage in a little hut in Ethiopia! Totally different atmosphere, but I wouldn't call the hut "Luxury"!

No comments:

Post a Comment