Background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Praise and our lion cub

Today the Officer's wives sponsored a little Mommy time out for the deployed wives...basically they just paid the childcare on base to open for a few hours on a Saturday. When I dropped them off I explained how Taft had a muscular disorder so he doesn't walk..blah blah blah as usual. They asked which kid I was referring to since I turn around and they both are walking toward me. I love those boys! When I went to pick them up I was told EVERY SINGLE OTHER KIDDO took an afternoon nap EXCEPT Taft...surprise surprise, the only toddler who doesn't ever sleep! Tyler might be right, he is part lion cub! The preschool teachers asked if I stayed home with them, when I said yes this was their comment: " We wish you didn't stay home, because these 2 are by far the best behaved and most fun children we have had in a long time and would be a pleasure to have in our classroom regularly!" I love when others recognize that my kids ROCK! Does that make me want to put them in Daycare..no..not just no, NO NO NO NO NO WAY NO!, but does it make my heart smile, YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment