Background

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8th, 2009

Howdy!
Today we could not smiling, like our faces were plastered in a big bozo smile. My kids even thought it was fishy, and asked why I was so happy. I told them I was excited about life and all the changes each of us have in store. One kid raised his hand and asked if I was pregnant, another asked if I was adopting a baby. Now seriously how and why would middle school kids ask that? How do they know? Are we that transparent? Of course I didn't spill the beans but felt like it. We are on fast forward and I already arranged fingerprints, CPS clearance and physical appointments for next week. Helps when you know the clinic supervisor, and a sheriff I guess???? Ty and I are both spending time normal people sleep documenting finances, education and writing autobiographies. Where our our priorities?...obviously with our Baby Johnson! Today we realized that given our time line there is most likely a woman in Africa pregnant with our son at this very moment. Praying for her and our son last night caused me to break down in tears of joy. This is becoming so real and so joyful so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment