Background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22nd

Howdy Y'all!
Last week I had another DepotLupron shot. WOOHOO..the crazy side effects! The hot flashes are nuts. Yesterday I am sitting on the desk teaching away and all of a sudden an oven hits, I stand up and the back of my legs were so sweaty that it is through the back of my dress pants. NASTY! Good thing my kids are going through puberty and their bodies are so awkward they wouldn't know the difference. My other deal is the chubby legs I am getting..ahhh! Yesterday I ran a solid 5 miles straight, and I thought my thighs rubbing were going to start a fire at around mile number 2! If my only issues are heat, a few pounds and a few pimples I have nothing to complain about. Hopefully my endometriosis will be all cleared up..aka no pain, and better chance for a little baby Johnson #2!
Tyler and I are knee deep in paperwork and have already arranged our next meeting just a day or 2 after Ty is home. He is beyond anxious to dive in deeper and wants to get his hands dirty with our angelic case manager Lisa! We start our online parenting classes for Ethiopia today and hope to learn a bit about international adjustment for us and our little goose!(or geese....twins?)
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment