Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A tast of our food life

Howdy Gang! You all know we have major feeding issues and I couldn't help but to film some of our chaos. The other day I offered 17different fresh and prepared foods and neither kid would take a single bite...seriously??? But then Zeke impressed me with his creative balancing act skills, and Taft went broccoli nuts the following day! A few days after this video Zeke successfully ate a large quantity...of what you ask: 2 dishes of his request that he actually FINISHED!
1. Homemade Greek yogurt with chunks of peaches in it, cover in, and I mean full blown SMOTHERING of Parmesan cheese, funky tasting goat milk cheese at that!
2. A bowl of peas drowned in Agave nectar syrup.
Seriously Zeke...I wish they still had that show Double Dare, he would totally win!

No comments:

Post a Comment