Background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching










A bunch of our fellow church Mamas wanted to get our toddlers together for a Valentine making get together and lunch and I volunteeried to host. We ended up with many families and ht at a dozen toddlers at our home. So yhe craft part kind of becamse pure cahos but the play time and lunch went off with plenty of joy! I couldnt help but share video jumoing with his little Valente Eleanor,a nd of course sharing some Valentine hugs and love! However, since we didn't accomplish any cards of value at the party, we spent time together making some the following day. Of course they didnt want to use the heart style supplies I bought, so I compromised and they are now "trucks" valentines. We are participatig in another Valentine party with a different group of friends and are exchanging cards there. So the boys will have cute ones to trade with pride. Lastly, for now at least, the boys and I made Valentine cookies. Well I made the cookies and the boys were in charge of smearing the icing and putting on sprinkles. I would put a dab of ciicng in the center for them to smear around. Well, to no surprise that meant Taft licking the icing in order to smear it around. Zeke, on the other hand was devouring sprinkles left and right. So the cookies are not excatly hygenic, but they turned out preciuous and we had a blast makign them! I love seasonal fun with 2 adorable toddlers!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Your family is adorable :) I bet ya'll can't wait for Tyler to get home! (btw, my fiance Ryan Mills is deployed with Tyler and he sent me this blog. Hope you don't mind me following! I'd love to introduce myself to you sometime if you want to email me sbonsmann13@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete