Background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dino fear!!!

Zeke has a abnormally serious fear of dinosaurs. Ever since we visited the children's museum, that has a life size dino exhibit, he growls at anything that has teeth. He points to crocodiles in stories, puppies across the street, hippos on posters, basically anything that has teeth, and makes a terrifying growl sound. The T-rex at the museum periodically growls, so I assume that is where he got the idea. We have now added dino to our repertoire of animal sounds. I ask "what does a dino say?", and he lets out a giant "ROAR!" The other day we got to the museum parking lot and I am searching the car for change to put into the parking meter. I got to grab Zeke out of his seat and he keeps saying, "No, no, no, no", and shaking his head No. I asked him what was wrong and he loudly ROARS at me. That little stinker has figured out that the parking lot that requires meter money, is the same lot that eventually leads to a museum, that leads to a dino room, with a T-rex that Roars! So go figure I must carry him from room to room in the museum, protecting him from the chance the next room holds the giant T-rex monster!
Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment