Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st

This month, literally in September the boys will be ours for life!!!

Quick update...because of your prayers we were able to find a vessel to take formula to our little Taft! Our attorney is actually visiting the United States from Ethiopia while the courts are closed. He offered to carry back loads of it and take it straight to the orphanage for us! Praise God!!! Thank you for all your help and conacts to help us feed our little man!

Just 23 more school days....WOOHOO!!!! Oh we forgot to mention, yes I am back at school. My campus hired me back until we leave for Ethiopia and I can officially be a stay at home mom. I am officially a Mentor Teacher, responsible for teaching newcomer teachers the ropes of teaching, lesson prep, intruction, active parcipation, etc. So for a few weeks longer I am teaching teachers how to be teachers. The position is not just an honor and flattering, but thankfully makes the days fly by, meaning we are that much closer to travel dates!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear that God provided a way to get the formula to sweet little Taft! Yay! I'm also so happy for your job to fill the days while you wait for your next chapter to begin. I'll see you at the end of this month (unless you come up to Chandler and we see each other before then).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your family! Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete