Background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The count down begins...

Howdy!!! We are thrilled beyond thrilled to be counting down the days. We realize our flight is at 6 am and they wants us there 3-4 hours early, and we live 2 hours from the airport..so lets just agree that will be one crazy day and hopefully not super crabby mom and dad!One of my dear friends father passed away and so she asked me to sub for her this whole week. I took the job as crazy as that is, to keep my mind our of counting down too Ethiopia too much! I might drive myself looney if I wasn't super busy this week! The echo cardiogram was on Friday for my heart, so since I haven't gotten a call to discuss results I assume we won't know anything until we return from the trip. My heart might explode in Ethiopia..not because of this crazy condition..but because it is overflowing with love for Taft and Zeke!Please pray court goes smooth! We got a "disclaimer" email that is the court needs more info for our case it could be delayed. We won't have to return to Ethiopia for it, but it will just add time until the boys come home. We truth that God is paving the path before us and pray for His will of our family uniting! Love yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment