Background

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th, 2010

Howdy!
Friday we had the blood test taken. I had to go straight from school with out time to change and it was pj day at school. So I showed up in my pjs, with a bag of clothes for afterward. They took my blood and gave me my hcg injection. We then went to the mountains and had an amazing ski weekend fri-mon. I was "super" careful and didn't fall once, thinking skiing probably isn't on the list of approved activities while pregnant. Even with the boys trying to peer pressure me into dangerous runs, my motherly instinct held strong! The doc called with our results which were good, so the next appointment will be this coming Friday. Depending on the results we might be headed for another ski day near home this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment